Rules and Policies
Bunny's Heroes mission is to bring smiles to the communities that we live in and help out as much as we can, while dressed in many favorite characters. We are a Voluntary Association of costumers and cosplayers that give their time and costumes to help build our communities into strong and healthy environments. Since we are a Voluntary Association will not accept any donations or wages for our work at events, but will heavily recommend that you donate to one of the many amazing groups that we help out. To see who we have helped and continue to help, please check out our Community Outreach Page.
- If you have committed to an event, you must show up and do the event. Special exceptions will be paid attention to and forgiven.
- If you do not show up to an event that you have made a commitment to you will be put on a prohibition period of one to two events. This prohibition period maybe that you will be barred from doing an event you want to or, a shorter time to perform at events. The Prohibition period will be determined by Shareece or other admin members.
- All events will list what is expected and needed. You may not ask Shareece to full fill your requirements. If you cannot do an event because you do not have the right equipment or times, do not say you can do the event.
- No cell phones allowed while in character. This is to keep the magic alive for kids and there are no exceptions.
- Most of these events will be for children, so keep the conduct as such. No swearing, no lude acts and no true acts of violence.(Acting out fights, not included.) Keep costumes decent. This includes the established characters personalities, ie you can not play the Punisher at a kids event.
- Almost all of our work will be voluntary so do not expect any kind of payments. If someone offers to donate or give you funds, please tell them no thank you. Suggest to them to help out whatever group that we are currently helping at that time.
- You may use this group and the work you do for it as references and on your resumes, just give Shareece advanced warning so that she may represent you as best as she can.
- You may do events of the same kind of caliber on your own, but if you want any help from the group, you must let Shareece know so that she can make the event in the group so she can get you as many Heroes that she can.
- All rules are up for change and they are at the discretion of Shareece and other Admin Members.
- All planning and communication is done through Facebook, so all Heroes must have a Facebook Profile that will be added by Shareece to the Bunny's Heroes planning page. No exceptions.
- All events, planning and discussions in this Bunny's Heroes are to be kept in this group. If any member of Bunny's Heroes is caught sharing information (ie screencaps from conversations, information from events...) from this group without the express permission from the group, they will be asked to leave the group. This is not in an effort to keep Bunny's Heroes closed, but to keep anyone that uses Bunny's Heroes safe and confidential.
- We do many events that are have sensitive information and children. Due to this all Bunny's Heroes will have to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement to keep such confidential information in. We go to places where there are families that are sick or injured and need to be kept safe. In those instances there is a limit of who can come and who is chosen to go due to policies of those organizations that we help out. Anyone found not respecting that will be removed from Bunny's Heroes and dealt with according to the breaking of a contract.
Some events will require a Background check and if you are uncomfortable on that or do not pass it, please know that you will not be a part of those events. Events that are like that are WAVI, and Hospital Visits.
- Bunny's Heroes is for the community and for helping out those who need smiles and dreams to come true. This is not a group for egos, if you are found making an event about yourself and not about the kids or people that we are trying to help, you will be put into a prohibition period, just like what is stated in Rule #2. I want you all to have fun, but we need to keep that this group is a charity group that is for the community, not for ourselves.
- There is a hierarchy that runs in Bunny's Heroes due to how you have performed in the past at events. If there is a character that has multiple heroes those who are picked for events will be up to the desecration of Shareece and how you have performed at other events. No exceptions.
- Bunny's Heroes is the outreach program of SoDak Con and it's affiliates, so by agreeing to the rules and policies of the organization you are agreeing to uphold in a manor that is appropriate to the sensitive situations that charity cosplay can happen. You are volunteering to be a part of this organization and be a representative of it. Any behavior or actions that are against that will disqualify you for being a part of the organization. This is considered a job, act accordingly.